Undead Assault Reborn Wiki

Share here the strategies and tactics which could help other soldiers.
Znimu

Undead Assault Reborn Wiki

Postby Znimu » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:38 am

Informations about basics of the game can be found on the Wiki :
http://uar.wikia.com/

Still work in progress.

Znimu

Re: Undead Assault Reborn Wiki

Postby Znimu » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:47 am

So the UAC team decided to destroy totally the Undead Assault Wiki for their own use.
You may not find any more accurate info for UAR (or even UA3 if some people still play it).

If some people are interested by creating a new wiki for UAR, please tell me. :)

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:11 pm

Undead Assault Chronicles Wikia wrote:UAC is the successor of UA3

Lie. Everybody know that UAR is the one and only successor of UA3.

As I said, can't rely on info of this wiki any more :langue:
I remember some time ago, when UAC described itself as an unofficial sequel to UA3...

Billyum

Postby Billyum » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:37 pm

Znimu wrote:
Undead Assault Chronicles Wikia wrote:UAC is the successor of UA3

Lie. Everybody know that UAR is the one and only successor of UA3.

UAC is not the successor of UA3 that's for sure. It would be more accurate to say it's a troll mod of UA3 or just a completely different game altogether.

Though I would say that UA3 2015 is the "most official" successor to UA3 as Drsupergood worked with Illidan just before Illidan stopped working on UA3.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:06 pm

I agree. I was half kiding, and half trolling.
UAR is already quite different from UA3 in several points, actually I don't claim that UAR is the successor of UA3. Can't do that without Illidan indeed in my opinion too.
I think that UAR is closer from UA3 than UAC because it uses the modes, and the quests of UA3, but I have changed so many things on a way that Illidan would have probably never done, that I know that it is a different game. However I try to make the evolution of UAR in agreement of UA3, and to keep his balance. And it is hard, as I am not Illidan, who has thought about it for long. I have to distinguish what I can do because I am different, having an other vision (which I hope is complementary), having other players playing it and other suggestions too, and what I should not do because it breaks the spirit of UA.
Initially I only wanted to debug the Focus fire, the plasma shield, and the unpickable items. But I have put a finger into the engine, and it caught me.

But UAC claims to be the successor, ignoring the existence of UAR while Xempest contacted me 2 months ago or something and proposed me to collaborate, and RPS helped me to debug many points too (which I have really appreciated and I thank him, just to say that they all know UAR), so I found funny to claim it too :cote:
I don't know if they intentionnaly negate the existence of UAR, but I don't appreciate.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:55 pm

I'd like to precise that I agree with your second sentence Billyum.

About your first sentence, I think that UAC has his public, so it interests other kind of players.
I don't know the modes they have built except the survival mode that I used to play. I prefer the survival mode of UA3, but many players like the UAC one. So why not ? But it leads UAC to be very different from UA3 in my opinion.

DragonS

Postby DragonS » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:34 pm

Znimu : "I don't know the modes they have built except the survival mode that I used to pla"

they maked 3+ chapters company (3 standart + 1 on nm difficult if all main quests done for bonus si), this was ~3 mounth ago, so now mb all 3 quests lines done (another content to)
uac got more map makers, so its progress faster
dead account to prevent non-game discussions with znimu

HopeBringer

Postby HopeBringer » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:47 am

I could try to make a wikia for UAR. (Corrected their wiki just to see it was UAC's own :gene: )

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:19 pm

The Undead Assault wiki ?

I was not sure to create a wiki on my server, or to use Wikia, what do you think ?

JaVa

Postby JaVa » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:17 pm

Znimu wrote:The Undead Assault wiki ?

I was not sure to create a wiki on my server, or to use Wikia, what do you think ?

WiKi is nice for this purpose. Easy to use and easy to find stuff. In addition to that, you could copy the current WiKi and adjust info to UAR :)
a.k.a. Akira

Return to “Strategies and Tactics”