Undead Assault Reborn Wiki

Share here the strategies and tactics which could help other soldiers.
Znimu

Re: Undead Assault Reborn Wiki

Postby Znimu » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 am

I just took a look at paid wikis, it seems to be a jungle where you are not sure to get back the foot you could put in any of them, and they seem to adress to billionaires geeks only (I have seen "just $1595 per year" on a Wiki, I feel tired now). To survive in this jungle even few seconds may be enough to be hired as an expert in counterintelligence though.
I think that I will use Wikia.

JaVa

Postby JaVa » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:19 am

Haha. I tried to create Undead-Assault-Reborn.wikia.com and sell it to you for just 1594USD per year but the Next button doesn't work :hehe:
a.k.a. Akira

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:59 pm

Wiki created :frime:
Undead Assault Reborn Wiki :
http://uar.wikia.com/

Kami no Varou

Postby Kami no Varou » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:51 pm

Oooh <3 the "don't panik" in the front page said by the mayor is so magnificient <3
Nice initiative btw, I might check to contribute.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:40 pm

It could indeed help me a lot if some people could build some pages :)
Please tell me if I have to give you some rights or something, I am not used at all of wikis.

I have built the MOS page for now.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:18 pm

12 pages created. I have mainly copied-pasted from the UA Wiki, so it may need some updates.

Kami no Varou

Postby Kami no Varou » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:57 pm

Indeed, right now pages include a lot of UAC content. I'll update them, but I do it from memory so maybe you want to check it out after me.
Pages updated :
- Unlockables
- Undeads
- Home (links correction)

EDIT : was mostly the unlockables that were those of UAC in fact, so I ofc don't know all rewards so you should correct it
Added Rifleman, Medic, AR and Flame pages. I remade Flame page so it is like other MoS pages, but I don't know all the values so there are some '?' to fill. ^^' also you might want to check the weapon speed, I wasn't sure

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:08 pm

Thanks for your help, I have edited the camos. The decals seems OK. Hm no they are not OK, I will edit them too.

This classes pages are such detailed 8/

Kami no Varou

Postby Kami no Varou » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:48 pm

Added :
- SFAAT : You might want to check it ASAP (I'm sorry, I never played SFAAT and I had to remake the whole page so I didn't know what to put... ^^' )
- Cavalry Scout
I'd add that it's not because there's no interrogation mark that the value is exact, I put one only when I'm really unsure of it (or don't know at all).
By the way I didn't look how to add the images - I just put a broken link. Someone should take the images from the old wiki and add them.
I linked Cavalry Scout toward a CFF page - that sounded a good idea to make a whole page for it. It has yet to be done though ^^' I don't really like the old wiki CFF page - except for the table.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:05 pm

Return to “Strategies and Tactics”