SDM rapid fire

Indicate your opinion.

Rapid Fire should become

LIKE NOW (no change)
50%
ACCURATE SHOT : the SDM gets a new active ability which allows him to shot a special part of a zombie (head : he will miss a % of attacks, foot : he will be slowed, arm : less damage, etc. ; massives may have a chance to resist)
8%
A STACKABLE BONUS targeting the same target (each attack on the same target gives a damage bonus for the next attacks, all bonus are removed if the target changes)
8%
A SPECIAL ATTACK (finish him) which does more damage per 25% missing health of the target (amount to decide, but this skill would do more damage if the target has less than 75% health, still more if less than 50%, and still more if less than 25%).
33%

Total votes: 12

Znimu

SDM rapid fire

Postby Znimu » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:02 am

Hello,

Wizard suggested to change the skill Rapid Fire of the SDM, because he shots too fast, and it looks like an AR, not really a SDM.

I propose here several ideas which could replace the actual Rapide Fire.
Other ideas are welcome, I may add to the poll the best ideas (it will reset every votes though, it is why I will add only the best ideas).

For now the ideas are :

ACCURATE SHOT : the SDM gets a new active ability which allows him to choose a special part of a zombie to aim (head : he will miss a % of attacks, foot : he will be slowed, arm : less damage, etc. ; massives may have a higher chance to resist)

A STACKABLE BONUS targeting the same target (each attack on the same target gives a damage bonus for the next attacks, all bonus are removed if the target changes)

A SPECIAL ATTACK (finish him)
which does more damage per 25% missing health of the target (amount to decide, but this skill would do more damage if the target has less than 75% health, still more if less than 50%, and still more if less than 25%).

HopeBringer

Re: SDM rapid fire

Postby HopeBringer » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:11 pm

A Triple snipe ability like the nova spec ops ghost, It is on a single target, does a HUUUUUGE ton of damage, additional damage vs T1/massives. That could make him more focused on being a T1/massive murderer and less of a super long range AR.

Kami no Varou

Postby Kami no Varou » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:12 pm

I think the SDM is supposed to be kind of a huge range AR. I'm afraid such change would lower quite a bit it's efficiency in covering its mate, and particularily in being the super anti-pmc unit.
On the other hand, I still haven't given up on seeing one day a real sniper class, that would focus on killing big things and on which those would fit better.

I think he's already pretty good against T1, and that you're to use jav/fss if you actually want to burst them down. Yet this thing about choosing a specific part of the body to shoot at is a pretty awesome idea if you want my opinion.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:14 pm

I will wait still some time, but for now I consider these results as a reject of any change.

easy

Postby easy » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:35 am

voted for no change mainly because sdm will be very weak without rapid fire.

kisonator

Postby kisonator » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:15 pm

я думаю, можно добавить бронебойную пулю, пробивающую всё на своем пути с двойным уроном и номинальной дальностью

Return to “Polls”