Donations, future of UAR

Polls positively voted.

What about paid skins and other things ?

If it can lead to more work on UAR, it seems great
71%
No opinion, I don't care
No votes
It will break the game (please tell why)
No votes
Treason ! I call the cops
7%
UAR is just a small free game, you are crazy
No votes
Just proposing that, you break my dreams =(
21%

Total votes: 14

Kami no Varou

Re: Donations, future of UAR

Postby Kami no Varou » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:22 pm

Making a point clear : I supports you, this is a good idea (to me). I'm discussing how it should be done.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:57 pm

I will never use the ZES camo. The others may be used, maybe one of them for Survival Tiers 1 for an example.
I was stuck for this as I was thinking that it would lead to rework the bank, and with my actual sleep issues, I think that I would not do anything but destroy every banks. But using an existing camo would be simple and safe.
I note it.

Thanks for your support then Varou.

Billyum

Postby Billyum » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:36 am

I want to be on the record saying that I troll voted for the "Dreams broken" option, It was too good to not vote for.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:19 am

Maybe half troll, half truth.
I don't know exactly why but I was almost sure that this choice in the vote would please you Billyum. :]

Anyways, thanks for your support, all of you. UAR needs a community and would be nothing without you. Even if you disagree on this proposition. Maybe I have worked and still work on it, but you all make it live, and every ideas, suggestions or feedbacks are priceless.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:27 pm

So I release today the first set of rewards for donations.
I hope you will at least find the presentation of the Tree camo recreative. :)

Anybody on the thank list of the loading screen can contact me to gain the Tree camo freely (I need your battlenet ID).

kisonator

Postby kisonator » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:48 pm

In fact, I agree with several writers here that paypal is too complicated for those who do not have it. Personally, I'm ready to buy you beer, but I'm not ready to spend an hour registering a purse, replenishing the account and other problems with a dozen captcha, a bunch of passwords and passport data. Can not you just put the account number in the bank? Can not a man from another country throw you a couple of bucks on your card?

kisonator

Postby kisonator » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:54 pm

By the way free advice! you can make a special camouflage for those who visited the forum and registered, for them I propose to create a separate topic, where players unsubscribe about their registration for providing them with camouflage. Thus, you draw attention to the forum and to the inscription "buy me a drink" =))

Return to “Done”