Donate

To chat about anything.
Znimu

Re: Donate

Postby Znimu » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:53 pm

I have received an other donation. Thanks :)

The misterious donator only told me to write how much I get on the forum, but I hate orders and find the step to donate maybe more important than the amount, so I won't do it.

A donation doesn't imply anything from me in return (except to motivate me to keep working on UAR). Maybe it was just clumsy or lack of politness. I hope so.

(message edited, the heat knocks me out, I needed time to get an opinion)

Kulmus

Postby Kulmus » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:37 pm

Znimu wrote:Hello,

I have recieved the first donate today.
No idea who did it, I have only the e-mail and the country, a very beautifull country imo.

Much thanks to the one who did :)
hello friend i want to send donate to you
Kulmus

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:16 pm

Hello :)

I suggest that you read this article : tree.camo.php
So if you still want to donate, you can choose how much you want to donate, include your battlenet ID (it is something like "2-S2-1-000000", you can get it starting an UAR game, picking a hero then writting -idp in the chat, it will display it in the chat, or it is displayed at top right during the choice of the modes) and your name (so "Kulmus").

Thanks for your interest, tell me if you don't understand anything :)

Kulmus

Postby Kulmus » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:51 pm

Znimu wrote:Hello :)

I suggest that you read this article : tree.camo.php
So if you still want to donate, you can choose how much you want to donate, include your battlenet ID (it is something like "2-S2-1-000000", you can get it starting an UAR game, picking a hero then writting -idp in the chat, it will display it in the chat, or it is displayed at top right during the choice of the modes) and your name (so "Kulmus").

Thanks for your interest, tell me if you don't understand anything :)

hey I successful enough to send the money to you. I will continue each month of this, I appreciate the works literally to sit and play with you. big plus for those who do this for us. // Kulmus
Kulmus

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:09 pm

I have edited the messages Kulmus, thanks for your donation too :)

Return to “General Chat”