Stimpack detroyed bio resonator in the last moment on hard game

To chat about anything.
robert

Stimpack detroyed bio resonator in the last moment on hard game

Postby robert » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:15 pm

Here are some screenshots and the replay, what can we do about this?
Edit: he tried to do this in another game, but was team killed by someone. I will look for the replay if is needed.
Undead Assault Reborn (61).SC2Replay
(1.19 MiB) Downloaded 54 times

Znimu

Re: Stimpack detroyed bio resonator in the last moment on hard game

Postby Znimu » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:19 pm

I am on it.

robert

Postby robert » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:08 pm

Now that things cooled down a little, I think I acted too harsh reporting him.
I should have waited and talked with him before writing this post.
I'm sorry for writing this post while being angry about that loss, I personally don't want for him to lose his xp or other penalty for doing this thing.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:17 pm

Following a personal event and my woes with Hitman, even if I hope it was not useless, I won't spend any more energy and time to try to change people.

Stimpack is banned for one week for bug exploiting, trolling and destroying several games intentionally (and massive lags). It follows many reports and my own experience too.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:35 pm

Don't be sorry.
Stimpack created many problems, and knowing how he makes games lag, he is not very smart to do in addition such stupid things.
Remember that you don't decide, I do. And I did not really see anger in your post.
You may feel sorry for this bann, you should not. He angered you, and was destroying games. While you were just trying to have fun.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:09 pm

I have unbanned Stimpack following boring explanations to be honest, but he reported me too several glitches. So I consider it as a good conduct.

Still no idea why he lags. He has a 38 Mbps connection, a relatively decent PC I think (maybe quite old I don't know really), no virus. Maybe his PC...

Hitman

Postby Hitman » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:15 pm

Znimu wrote:Following a personal event and my woes with Hitman, even if I hope it was not useless, I won't spend any more energy and time to try to change people.

Stimpack is banned for one week for bug exploiting, trolling and destroying several games intentionally (and massive lags). It follows many reports and my own experience too.

Don't worry,Znimu.All of this in the past ... or maybe,in the future ...
Well,no one knows about future,right?Even cacumen can survive Javeliner's explosions with 1 health and finish this dude.So unexpected.But I will be back at UAR soon.We'll have fun again :coeur:

6eXo9

Postby 6eXo9 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:24 pm

haha! i seee no wonder he got banned.

well serves him right. but glad that's over. Ive solved what is wrong. it's not his connection, it's his ram.

He uses skype while on sometimes, or streams youtube vids while playing on his tablet. both bandwidth hogs. I think even though his speed is 38Mbps, his provider gives him shit bandwidth. But then again, it may just be the skype issue, i lag if i forget to turn it off.

Hitman

Postby Hitman » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:23 pm

6eXo9 wrote:haha! i seee no wonder he got banned.

well serves him right. but glad that's over. Ive solved what is wrong. it's not his connection, it's his ram.

He uses skype while on sometimes, or streams youtube vids while playing on his tablet. both bandwidth hogs. I think even though his speed is 38Mbps, his provider gives him shit bandwidth. But then again, it may just be the skype issue, i lag if i forget to turn it off.

About skype:Thats true.I actually has the same with it :-/
About youtube vids and "listen on repeat" : No.It does not affect my FPS so I can play with cool songs :)
About streams: OF COURSE IT SLOWS DOWN FPS - Captain Obvious
To gain this info I've recieved John Cena's help.Thx to him.Also Captain Obvious's one.I will meme these two guys. ;)
So check my Hitman's memes topic if Znimu did not removed it in general chat (of course if you want).
I will post a lot of memes there ( of course if Znimu did not removed it).
;-)

Return to “General Chat”