CO experience

To chat about anything.
Minato Arisato

CO experience

Postby Minato Arisato » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:55 pm

Soo, I just returned from a long break from this game and I noticed a ton of changes have taken place some that have caught me off guard, I am pushing through thanks to the help of my fellow FISC members keeping me informed however one thing that I was taken aback on was the vehicles added in, I saw them however I noticed the heart and soul I pumped into my CO was not usable at all to unlock either the walker or the helicopter. At the end of the day it gives me a excuse to play Ghost and all since it is my favorite MOS however it made me wonder what then is CO good for after you unlock PL and Instructor/ Born to Lead SI. For now I am just making up on lost WO experience but I was just curious as to why any of the new MOS do not have CO options attached to them.

See you all around.
-AKA Shadow (Shadow of Darkness 78)
-FISC Officer
-Honorary Ghost due to frequent disappearances

Znimu

Re: CO experience

Postby Znimu » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:58 pm

The tank will be available in CO :)
However as this MOS will require a long work, we won't do it now, and following the poll, I will build the Reaper first as the next MOS.

My TO DO list :
- Last bugs
- Heros selection new window
- Thalim defense and engineers reworked
- Gore mode
- Reaper
- ... (minor changes maybe, bug fixes)
- Tank ?

LonnieMos

Postby LonnieMos » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:39 pm

Great list. Glad to see you're working on such cool stuff.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:00 am

This is an old list.
Actually I plan to change a little the Reaper, making the burn more powerful but costing energy, then to be done with the Phoenix medic.

The problem with the walls and the linked rework is that it would be weird to jump through the walls, so I am not sure if it is a good idea.

Return to “General Chat”