New Hero

Non related to Undead Assault Reborn discussions.
Hitman

New Hero

Postby Hitman » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:11 am

And His name is JOHN CENA!
https://gifs.com/gif/hitman-presents-an ... -is-qxqlWp
Stats:
HP: 999999999
Damage: 1337
Attack Speed:0.1
Range: Melee
Vision Range: 17
Abilities:
John Cena skills (Like soldier one but John Cena's)
John Cena's Ship (Like marksmanship one but John Cena's)
Dropkick (Jumps to targeted ennemy and deals lethal damage to targeted ennemy COOLDOWN : 10 seconds)
AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA! (KILLS EVERY ENNEMY EXCLUDE MASSIVE ON MAP, COOLDOWN:420 seconds,6 level required)
Ultimate Ability: You can't see me (Becomes invisible and invulnerable to all attacks also increases damage by 99999999 for 3 seconds COOLDOWN : 666 seconds) -AVIABLE AT LEVEL 11-
Moderators,it is not spam or trolling,such a real suggestion.
#JOHN_CENA

Hitman

WARNING

Postby Hitman » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:19 am

This hero UPSETS ProbeX
https://gifs.com/gif/hitman-presents-pr ... ife-OYjMNr - for more info (He only smoke and sleep his whole life)
#ProbeX_Live

Znimu

Re: New Hero

Postby Znimu » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:18 pm

Topic moved in off-topic.
I know it is funny to make fake suggestions or fake things, but I want this forum to be easily readable so I can't accept it.

I delete your other topics, I told you to make only one, and actually you create 3 additional topics. I keep still this one, but don't create others now, I will remove them.

Znimu

Re: New Hero

Postby Znimu » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:57 pm

I had great times with you Hitman. You took time to finally success to build a meme which made me laugh. We had several real friendship times. I appreciated.

But I had bad times too, because of your anger...
You should really focus on this anger, to get rid of it in the way you choose. As you are angry with almost everybody, no need to be a nobel price to understand that the problem is yours mainly. People won't change particularly for you, so I suggest you to study why you are so angry and sometimes paranoid, most people don't deserve it. They only react to your behavior.
I don't say "peace and love", sometimes the anger is usefull, to put limits to people. But you fix too many limits. If everybody would do like you, it would be hell. Remember that everybody do mistakes, you included.
I have discovered the human between your "Hitman" character. I know that you have interesting qualities and skills. Just sad that they are hidden and wasted by this anger.

I don't reject you, I reject your angry, aggressive and sometimes paranoid behavior.

You still have a long way to go, but I can't show you this way anymore, my patience beeing broken as you saw.
I wish you good luck, and to get rid of your excessive anger.

Return to “Off-Topic”