pathing Bugs and more...

Please report here any bug you find.
FrozenAngel

pathing Bugs and more...

Postby FrozenAngel » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:14 am

I didn't see it on the list, or any threads about it, so I might as well mention it.

I'm on EU server; version 1.264
Abdul, the truck driver is often stuck, and sometimes doesn't follow you to thalim, or wherever he's sopposed to go.

highlander civs often use jump down from cliffs when exiting their homes. I personally am not complaining as this usually paths them back to thalim faster, but it's still a bug right/

police officers sometimes do not walk back to their posts, either in thalim, or the tcps.
I've seen a few instances where because they were attacked, they stay far away from the tcp, it happens quite often which is a little frustrating since it lessens the amount of defense we can use to defend those points.

n.n I love this game, but I felt I should mention some of these, I've only been playing a week or so so it's not like I know every secret. I've not even played nightmare mode as of this post. but I want to see this game keep improving, it's very well made and I appreciate every bit of code put into it.

DragonS

Re: pathing Bugs and more...

Postby DragonS » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:29 am

"Abdul, the truck driver is often stuck, and sometimes doesn't follow you to thalim" - spotted some number of days ago and reported by using in game chat

"highlander civs often use jump down from cliffs when exiting their homes" - without screen useless info actually, cuz many spawn points (sc2 unit spawn mechanic..)

"police officers sometimes do not walk back to their posts, either in thalim, or the tcps" - not a bug, its 4 year old thing (just morbus)

why you didnt used http://uar.rocks/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5&sid=d8fa3a44b6c5dcc68348de6f558191b4 this topic?
dead account to prevent non-game discussions with znimu

Znimu

Re: pathing Bugs and more...

Postby Znimu » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:37 pm

FrozenAngel wrote:I didn't see it on the list, or any threads about it, so I might as well mention it.

I'm on EU server; version 1.264
Abdul, the truck driver is often stuck, and sometimes doesn't follow you to thalim, or wherever he's sopposed to go.

I have made a fix few ago, but I had not released it for some reasons. I upload right now, so we will see if he is fixed.

FrozenAngel wrote:highlander civs often use jump down from cliffs when exiting their homes. I personally am not complaining as this usually paths them back to thalim faster, but it's still a bug right/

I will rework the areas where civilians spawn.

FrozenAngel wrote:police officers sometimes do not walk back to their posts, either in thalim, or the tcps.
I've seen a few instances where because they were attacked, they stay far away from the tcp, it happens quite often which is a little frustrating since it lessens the amount of defense we can use to defend those points.

It may require an advanced system to fix this : cops and civilians move away when they are attacked, and there is nothing to bring them back. I will think about it.

FrozenAngel wrote:n.n I love this game, but I felt I should mention some of these, I've only been playing a week or so so it's not like I know every secret. I've not even played nightmare mode as of this post. but I want to see this game keep improving, it's very well made and I appreciate every bit of code put into it.

Thanks for saying. I appreciate particularly, having some hard personnal difficulties right now. I don't want to stop my work on UAR, but it is quite complicated right now.
I will try to release the Prototype before the end of the week as I promised.

Return to “Bug reports”