Bugs to fix list

Please report here any bug you find.
Znimu

Re: Bugs to fix list

Postby Znimu » Mon May 23, 2016 8:55 am

OK I have seen, moon rocket, the same happens if you target exactly yourself.
But as it was never fixed by Illidan or DrSuperGood, I guess that it is quite complicated, and my first quick study doesn't help.

anubis

Postby anubis » Mon May 23, 2016 8:43 pm

I might take a look at this after the generators.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Mon May 23, 2016 9:25 pm

OK, thanks.
If the generators bore you, tell me and I will do it with triggers.

anubis

Postby anubis » Tue May 24, 2016 3:54 am

- Abdul quest is not marked as failed after Abdul turns to a zombie.

- Night vision is turned off after chapter change. (Might be intentional?)

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Tue May 24, 2016 12:52 pm

Abdul fail added when he turns zombie.

Yes the NOD are switched off at the end of night chapters :)

Kami no Varou

Postby Kami no Varou » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:03 am

By the way, while I think to it, I noticed White Phosphore doesn't directly give the kills to the FSS, yet at the end screen recap', they are counted toward total kills (unless I'm mistaken, I noticed a huge difference between the two and that FSS don't get kills from WP, so I concluded that would be the most logical).
I don't know if it can help you, but in case... ^^

EDIT : also in chapter 3 Altius, Citius, Fortius, the "Eliminate air threats" mission timer is bugged : when you succeed, it tells you so and proc the success sound (as intended), but the timer don't disappear. Then, at the end of the timer, the mission succeed again. (So, in the end, it still works regarding the success or fail of the mission, it's just a bug regarding the timer probably.)

I'm not playing enough to assure those happen all the time btw, but I noticed both of them.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:19 am

OK, thanks for you report :)

Kami no Varou

Postby Kami no Varou » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:24 pm

You might want to check CFF, I feel like Scout CFF doesn't benefit from FSS IDF (landing time reduction). I'm not sure, but it makes a couple of game with FSS and Scout that I have this feeling now. Might want to check damage too.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:43 am

Isn't it normal that the scout and the PL don't benefit of the FSS bonus ?

Kami no Varou

Postby Kami no Varou » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:01 am

Well, I always thought FSS was improving the CFF for everyone, I probably read that on the wiki. Also, when I asked, many people told me so. Now, the thing is, they should either share nothing, or everything on my opinion. Since the shells are shared between FSS, Scout and PL, I would kinda find logic they share the damage and landing time. Although it's already a bit true because FSS can use shells for other things, if they share the shells but not the stats, it's really disabling the CFF for Scout and PL when a FSS is ingame - which is sad.

Now, logically, if the CFF are queued up when different classes use it (I must have read that on the wiki too), it would be logical they share also the amount of shells. And the statistics. I never saw two CFF at the same time though, so I can't tell if they do queue up.

Return to “Bug reports”