Bugs to fix list

Please report here any bug you find.
Znimu

Re: Bugs to fix list

Postby Znimu » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:12 pm

Yes CFF are queued, can't have several CFF at the same time : it will wait for the first one to be done, before to trigger the second.

Actually the scout and the PL (the SFAAT too if I remember well) are probably supposed to use CFF only in case of emergency if there is a FSS in their Squad. I think that it would break a balance if everybody would beneficit of the FSS bonus. Not really sure.
But the FSS has only his various bombing abilities while the other MOS have the CFF just as a bonus, this is not their main role to use it, they have a different main role and differents skills. It may explain why they are less efficient with the CFF.

Kami no Varou

Postby Kami no Varou » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:48 pm

Well, alright. As I said, I must have read it on the wiki so I assumed it was abnormal.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:37 pm

I can't say either the UAC team has changed the FSS in their map, or changed the description on their wiki.

It seems that the SFAAT doesn't have CFF, ok ^^'

Having just studied all the system, I can now confirm that the damage is changed for everybody when the FSS learns a level of CFF (+600 damage for each level).
For the scout and the PL, the base damage is 1000.
For the FSS it is : 1600/2200/2800/3400.

But it is sure that the delay is not changed for everybody.

I don't see why you find it weird though. I already explained why. I was not sure about the damage, but it doesn't change my mind.

DragonS

Postby DragonS » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:37 am

Isn't it normal that the scout and the PL don't benefit of the FSS bonus ? - it is normal. scout and pl dont know so much info about cff skill, so they cant increase delay, and fss cant give them his knowlage.
In addition, only fss have the necessary equipment to receive and transmit sufficient and detailed data

" Also, when I asked, many people told me so" - you asked ppl that doesnt know about cff skill; i heared that fss cff improve DELAY time for scout and PL, but many times about DAMAGE from shells;
may be you just miss understood?
or may be ppl sayed about global cff delay? cuz its seems that cff skills for all heroes provides only one artillery group, so if all 3 heroes used cff skills many times, they will.. they will be fired alternately, who was the first used skill

"I never saw two CFF at the same time though" - play with aspectus more(or may be im wrong actually)
btw i seen many ions in same time... how many satellites watching fight area in same time?

"I don't see why you find it weird though" - simple logic:
hero 1 and hero 2 in one team
hero 1 and hero 2 can learn "soldier skills" ability
hero 1 learns skill "soldier skill" level X => hero 2 must get "soldier skill" level X bonus from hero 1 to, cuz hero 1got leve of "soldier skills" level Y and they in one team.
iron logic. can not argue with that.
dead account to prevent non-game discussions with znimu

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:59 am

Your explanation goes on the same way than mine. The FSS has no grenades, SS, ... So he is more efficient with the CFF. It is his role.

I'd like to precise that a CFF queued won't put a land mark until the previous CFF has fired his shells. So it can't induce wrong bombing time in this case. Just so you are sure of it.

The CFF of Aspectus is independant, not queued with our CFF. PMC may have their own artillery.

About Ion Cannon, we could indeed argue that PMC have several satellites.

Kami no Varou

Postby Kami no Varou » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:30 pm

There's a bug pissing me off that I always forget to report. I think to it because atm I'm dead because of it ^^'
When you're licked while jumping, you're helpless. You can't do anything until the licker is dead. Including shooting it. I think it awaits for jump to finish, butthe jump is waiting the lick to finish to end pursue itself. So, you're just fucked. It happens to me everytime. Unless you have someone to help you fast, u're just dead.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:42 am

Yes, thanks for the report, I will look for a solution.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:46 am

List updated. But I am afraid that it is not an exhaustive list.

FrozenAngel

Postby FrozenAngel » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:34 am

Version 2.3:

Fact: Chapter 3 Love: Durring Bradley defense mission, sound completely shuts off... except for the ringing when an explosion happens nearby. Did not return even after game ended.

Theory: The adjustment to the files that contain the 'ear ringing' explosion audio were improperly handled, causing the break where the ringing continues for more than 11 seconds.

Because the bradley and other tanks fire explosive shells, even though their explosive type damage is not AOE like other explosives, it still causes the same noise, but is not adheared to the same restrictions in terms of it's code.

I am not the only one this bug has happened to.

While I personally would like if the ear ringing was shorter, like it was before V 2, it's not a massive issue, but the complete loss of sound, for the rest of the game is quite a problem.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:55 am

Other people have reported too this bug. I agree that it is very annoying.
I will try to fix it today, or I will desactivate the deaf system until I can fix it.

Return to “Bug reports”