The PMC problems

Please report here any bug you find.
Merak65

The PMC problems

Postby Merak65 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:57 pm

PMC has a couple bugs that I replied enough times to report as consistant, however they do not pop every single time exept the godlike commander:

-KLE with commander not completable
I encountered this problem primarly when you don't go immediatly to the KLE and you isntead wait a bit.

-KLE commander godmode?
KLE commander, with or without the KLE complete, doesn't leave the map and instead becomes immortal and starts roaming depending on what he aggroes.

-TCPs ( police )
Police TCPs take 30 seconds to be relieved, but if you trigger the last one and you run out of time the thing doesn't count as relived, makes you fail the mission, and then makes you win it once the 30 seconds pass

-TCPs ( PMCs )
There's an extra PMC tpc counted, but because it doesn't exist it dooms you to fail the mission even if you do all the others.

-Grenades & explosives ( PMCs )
PMCs trow grenades and rockets without vision at the times, I don't know if it's something really fixable but it makes it really frustrating to get naded when you know they didn't spot you yet.

-Time stops ( more suggestion than a bug report )
Getting only 2 out of 3 time stops freezes both you and the PMC by 70% or something like that...
why don't you change it so that each time-stop freezes 25% of the movement and fire speed ? So that if you just fail 1 at least you are not as penalized as failing 2.

Znimu

Re: The PMC problems

Postby Znimu » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:44 pm

Thanks for this report Merak :)
I will try to study all that tomorrow.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:57 pm

Merak65 wrote:-KLE with commander not completable
I encountered this problem primarly when you don't go immediatly to the KLE and you isntead wait a bit.

Was probably caused by the commander moving out of the area where we are supposed to go to speak with him.
Should be fixed.

Merak65 wrote:-KLE commander godmode?
KLE commander, with or without the KLE complete, doesn't leave the map and instead becomes immortal and starts roaming depending on what he aggroes.

The commander will be removed once the mission is done or failed.

Merak65 wrote:-TCPs ( police )
Police TCPs take 30 seconds to be relieved, but if you trigger the last one and you run out of time the thing doesn't count as relived, makes you fail the mission, and then makes you win it once the 30 seconds pass

Can you explain ?

Merak65 wrote:-TCPs ( PMCs )
There's an extra PMC tpc counted, but because it doesn't exist it dooms you to fail the mission even if you do all the others.

I have tried a fix, not totally sure what happens here, but it could work fine now.

Merak65 wrote:-Grenades & explosives ( PMCs )
PMCs trow grenades and rockets without vision at the times, I don't know if it's something really fixable but it makes it really frustrating to get naded when you know they didn't spot you yet.

PMC Jav can't rocket you without vision, I changed that long ago. Grenades still can if they come close enough. When I see some players trying a 4-man PMC, I wonder if it really needs a nerf... I am even thinking to a harder PMC mode.

Merak65 wrote:-Time stops ( more suggestion than a bug report )
Getting only 2 out of 3 time stops freezes both you and the PMC by 70% or something like that...
why don't you change it so that each time-stop freezes 25% of the movement and fire speed ? So that if you just fail 1 at least you are not as penalized as failing 2.

Seems a good idea, I will try to do it.

Merak65

Postby Merak65 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:20 am

-Police TCPs
Police TCPs need to be reached and relieved, but policeman leave after 30 seconds, if you get the last TCP later than 30 seconds remaining, you will get the '' reached TCP '' message, but you will fail to relieve it, failing the mission.
However, since you already triggered it, you will get after those 30 seconds the '' won mission '' exp too.

-Feedback on PMC TCPs
NOT EFFECTIVE, I'm sorry man, things keep bugging out and sometimes that last one doesn't spawn, as you said it yourself, I think you are better off making another mission from the start.

-About the grenades
Znimu, PMC is very luck based right now, I can guarantee you that I have seen rockets withut vision landing near my hero ( however they didn't hit always ... not sure if it's a feature you made ).
For the 4 man PMC , I tried the last 6 days making PMC rifle runs, and we all failed em, you know I'm not as skilled as the guys that made that 4 man PMC, but I can assure you that buffing the PMCs is the last thing we need right now.

-About the madness zombies spawn I mentioned you a couple days ago
Before the sysmic charges arrive, you need to fight off a lot of zombies, wich is fine, but right now 2 Arach spawn followed by seemiengly endless chargers and bruchuses, not to mention the fact that I've seen 20 spitters spawn in that '' wait mission '' too and Once I have even seen around 100 eels and small spiders spawn too ...
Is this supposed to happen?

Return to “Bug reports”