Bugs to fix list (archive)

Please report here any bug you find.
Znimu

Bugs to fix list (archive)

Postby Znimu » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:02 pm

- kia hp bar - shows last % before death (1hit death) > fixed
- tcp def mission - dead turrets still dont let tcp fail > fixed
- Highlander civs sometimes spawn at weird positions and walk down/up clifs > fixed
- Chapter 3 cinematic dialog hard to read if you have nightvision googles on when leaving the AO > colors changed an other time for artistic reason
- End cinematics dialogs > fixed
- vote button with leavers (players voted, but game waiting vote from leavers) > fixed
- Gourmands often/always get stuck in the southeast spawn right under the airport, happens also with PMC Bosses that spawn there > fixed
- Refugees etc can spawn at the same time with monsters and be insta killed > refugees temporary invulnerable and unable to attack
- TL can trig balaad, major meet, war crime missions with his mark... mark dummy biological mb > fixed
- Critics with fire bullet (AR) > rejected, the AR is already a very powerfull gunner, just switch incendiary bullets on/off according to your targets
- The Bradley in Chapter 3 Love rarley gets stuck between the tank and tree right after the intersection > Tree moved
- valor convoy last car death bug approved ( 4 entered in evac zone, last died -> mission fail) > fixed
- first convoy mission doesnt fail if last car die(so must work good in pmc mode to) > updated for PMC convoy too, approaching the unpossible for this bug to happen
- in v1.74 sdm had after revive bug: no bonus from "snipers skills" ability, so no +12 range(dunno about attack speed, skill picture had normal colore, not grey) > fixed
- item stuck near hill corner cliffs, most times in their corners (increase item physical size by 50%?) > seems fixed
- Update Balaad : spawn of the civilians once the quest has started > rejected : the civilians spawn just when the dialogs start, but they are invulnerables during these dialogs, it allows to check where they are if needed, or secure the place for them for when they can be rescued ; police officers may help to secure the place as their attack is not disable even when they are invulnerables
- Building in Thalim without path > fixed
- Akma sometimes stuck > fixed
- Platoon Leader lose his aura on death > fixed
- Marksmanship passive disappears when revived > fixed
- Medical bot doesn't revive > reworked / fixed
- Commandos attack items, cams, MS > fixed
- Refugees (Valor) should not be stuck anymore > fixed
- Survival mode, nb games won not updated (XP is saved though) > seems fixed, no idea why
- balaad buidings block vision for air units > rejected, flying are not higher than these buildings, flares (not ground) will give vision though as they go higher
- List XPs at beginning had a bug since I hide Competitive mode > should be fixed
- Smoke, clays, explosives give vision > fixed excepted for the claymores which need to provide vision in my opinion
- pick 5 x 40mm having a MGL gives full ammo for the MGL > fixed, had a bug combining items
- Not 100% sure, but zombies can spawn in town with low population > So it is totally normal, it happens as intended : some zombies spawn in quite a large area around a random player
- Some players are protoss race (blue hud) and when an ally is attacked it pings on the map > fixed
- Chapter 3 : broken Bradley sometimes moves > fixed

- sfaat kills (hero kills more than total player kills) > I think you mean that SFAAT have to many kills compared to the other classes, well SFAAT have high fire power, but nothing to survive except to sacrify LN, and they require much micro, but I may decrease the damage of the LN

- If anybody is wondering, there is a bug with the martial sanctions, it happens only in a specific and rare case, I am on it (I don't specify what it is to prevent any abuse of it, please don't look for it, I will say what it was as soon as I have fixed it)

- Chapter 2 Killing evacuation : this one makes me crazy, I will work on it a day when I am in form, following my temporary fix I had no bug during my local test, please report any issue

- NB votes bug > updated, not sure if it is fully fixed

- Generators secondary objectives, target bug

- item stuck in cliff corners

- convoy spawn delay need a bit more - 2-5cars some times stack

- PMC convoy is sometimes stuck at spawn > please provide me a replay if you see this bug

TO DO LIST :
- Rework silos
- Make zombies spawning not from the borders unburrow ?
- Trivia when the player is dead
- Equip Flashlights (like scopes and AA), still need to balance it
- Finish tutorial

DragonS

Re: Bugs to fix list

Postby DragonS » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:25 pm

- sfaat kills (hero kills more than total player kills)
- gun model for all marine models
- kia hp bar - shows last % before death (1hit death)
- vote button with leavers (players voted, but game waiting vote from leavers)
- tcp def mission - dead turrets still dont let tcp fail
- item stuck near hill corner cliffs, most times in their corners (increase item physical size by 50%?)
dead account to prevent non-game discussions with znimu

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:36 am

Thanks for the report, I will study all of that.

DragonS wrote:- sfaat kills (hero kills more than total player kills)

I will investigate.

DragonS wrote:- gun model for all marine models

Was long and terrible to do, but I finally succeed to fix all the weapons, backpacks and visors yesterday ;)

DragonS wrote:- kia hp bar - shows last % before death (1hit death)

Yes seems there is still a bug.

DragonS wrote:- vote button with leavers (players voted, but game waiting vote from leavers)

OK I will fix that.

DragonS wrote:- tcp def mission - dead turrets still dont let tcp fail

TCP defense system updated. I hope it will fix this issue.

DragonS wrote:- item stuck near hill corner cliffs, most times in their corners (increase item physical size by 50%?)

Actually I will try to bigger the distance from where a soldier can interact with them. But I have to study it.

Neax

Postby Neax » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:23 pm

- Chapter 3 cinematic dialog hard to read if you have nightvision googles on when leaving the AO
- Refugees etc can spawn at the same time with monsters and be insta killed
- Highlander civs sometimes spawn at weird positions and walk down/up clifs
- The Bradley in Chapter 3 Love rarley gets stuck between the tank and tree right after the intersection
- Gourmands often/always get stuck in the southeast spawn right under the airport, happens also with PMC Bosses that spawn there
- Not 100% sure, but zombies can spawn in town with low population

Still not working correctly, same as before.
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."
"It is not necesssary to understand things in order to argue about them."
Internet in a Nutshell.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:45 am

Neax wrote:- The Bradley in Chapter 3 Love rarley gets stuck between the tank and tree right after the intersection

I don't understand where it happens. Please make screenshots when you see bugs which can be shown this way, it could really help me to fix them faster.

DragonS

Postby DragonS » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:42 am

The buff is lost on death, but it drops the concerned item on the ground. - doesnt drop aa&scope from LN AR after he was killed by pmc sniper
dead account to prevent non-game discussions with znimu

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:16 am

I don't see how it is possible, I just tried my self to kill an LN AR with a sniper and the items were dropped.
Actually, any unit (hero, mini, LN and even Sentries) with scope or AA buff who dies is handled the same way, it is a very simple process.

Are you sure the items were not distroyed for some reason ? (area damage or something)

Neax

Postby Neax » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:28 am

Znimu wrote:
Neax wrote:- The Bradley in Chapter 3 Love rarley gets stuck between the tank and tree right after the intersection

I don't understand where it happens. Please make screenshots when you see bugs which can be shown this way, it could really help me to fix them faster.

Didnt found my replay where it happens, because replay jump forward takes forever.... but this should be sufficient. CLICK ME!
Instead of trying to pathfind its way around it just wiggles between the tank and tree.

Still not working correctly, same as before.

I must correct myself here. It's working.

- Soldiers can easily get stuck east from the dropoff point on the hill. CLICK ME!
- Scorpions can charge into the river and be stuck there.
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."
"It is not necesssary to understand things in order to argue about them."
Internet in a Nutshell.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:34 pm

Ok thanks, I will look for solutions.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:29 pm

It may be cause I am very tired today, I think if scorpions get stuck in the river, well, to bad for them.
I wish good luck to those who want to stuck them intentionnaly. As some people said on a MMO I used to play some time ago : it is not a bug, it is a feature :mrgreen:
I appreciate the report, but I think I won't change this.

For information if it would be needed for the TCPs defense, people will have to learn how it was initially thought : the TCP is lost if there is no soldier nor policeman near the TCP, when a zombie enter then leave the TCP area.
So to defend, you can stay near the TCP or prevent the zombies to reach it.

Return to “Bug reports”