Engi small change

New ideas or improvements to share.
Soumrak
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:17 pm

Engi small change

Postby Soumrak » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:36 pm

It would be nice to have:
- add a small visible timer for trap and satchel so others will see when they goes boom (ie ppl go into an area with chain explosive and trap on the ground, they die and complain)
- add disarm to trap to turn it off and remove from ground
- add repack for packed sentry item
- show area of effect when placing or clicked on barricade
- remote trigger satchel (like scout has claymore to trigger chain explosive)

Suggestions:
- remove inventory for sentries, as you can no longer upgrade sentries with AA, armor and scope.. (but it was fun)

Znimu
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:25 am

Re: Engi small change

Postby Znimu » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:13 pm

Hello Soumrak.

Thanks for your donation :)
Hm I see you offline since 2 months, are you coming back ?

Soumrak wrote:It would be nice to have:
- add a small visible timer for trap and satchel so others will see when they goes boom (ie ppl go into an area with chain explosive and trap on the ground, they die and complain)

The new SI for the engineer provides a timer (visible by everybody) above an activated Satchel. For the trap I don't find it very usefull as it is quite short, but maybe the trap could need a more visible appearance, which would indicate a danger (red or something).

Soumrak wrote:- add disarm to trap to turn it off and remove from ground
- add repack for packed sentry item
- show area of effect when placing or clicked on barricade

That's good ideas. I will study them.

Soumrak wrote:-remote trigger satchel (like scout has claymore to trigger chain explosive)

Rejected, the satchel is already very powerfull, to have to activate it manually with disarm is its only downside which I won't remove (I alread added the timer with the new SI).

Soumrak wrote:Suggestions:
- remove inventory for sentries, as you can no longer upgrade sentries with AA, armor and scope.. (but it was fun)

I may do it indeed.


Return to “Suggestions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest