New item : Scope

General announcements about UAR.

Who should be able to use a scope ?

Assault Rifles (Rifleman, Medic, Cav. Scout, Jav. Gunner, Plat. Leeder, FSS)
22%
Assault Rifles + Ghost
56%
Everybody
11%
D answer
11%

Total votes: 9

Znimu

Re: New item : Scope

Postby Znimu » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:01 am

Coil suppressors released ;)
Feedback welcome, it slows the target by 5% for 1 second, does not stack but the duration is re initialized with each bullet.

Well as usual I have forgotten the Coil Suppressor used for my test, maybe a team will enjoy a free Coil Suppressor while I re-upload the map (my upload is so slow :snif: ).

Hmm I don't know, it is a quite long name, and kind of magic indeed :hehe:
Maybe I can create an unknown item, something like "Magnetic Stabilizer : Small device attached on shotgun, using a magnetic field to improve the power without destabilizing the weapon."
Just inspired by your idea mixed with the gauss rifle of course.

"It's not magic, it's science" -unknown engineer :malin2:

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:49 am

Magnetic Stabilizer released too.

DragonS

Postby DragonS » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:02 am

coil supressor..
magnetic stabilizer

1) make their spawn same as ap spawn (cuz if max 3 hero that can use it, and in chache you get 2 already..) + common spawn ofc[for ppl that principially ignoring context]
2)ar alreay got fire shells that give 20% target slow...

ar+ghost - turtle cacu?.. why not..
dead account to prevent non-game discussions with znimu

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:10 pm

LN AR can use Coil Suppressor too.

Well I plan to rework the spawn system, but not yet, still have to think about it.

And remember, the Coil Suppressor slow and the Magnetic Stabilizer stun don't affect armored and massive zombies ;)

DragonS

Postby DragonS » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:21 pm

LN AR can use Coil Suppressor too. => "for ppl that principially ignoring context" - sad...
*cuz no reason to write everything that can use it, esp when some is bugged and affect more units than planned.
so ofc i ignoring ALL nonhero units. other wise i will just waste time for spam.

"Coil Suppressor slow... don't affect armored and massive zombies" - didnt seen this in description

Magnetic Stabilizer affect splash to
this both modes affect ally to

"LN AR can use Coil Suppressor too." - then add more armors, autorifle weapons, sniper rifles, aa&etc, cus LN units can use them too

p.s. principially => fundamentally
dead account to prevent non-game discussions with znimu

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:39 pm

DragonS wrote:LN AR can use Coil Suppressor too. => "for ppl that principially ignoring context" - sad...
*cuz no reason to write everything that can use it, esp when some is bugged and affect more units than planned.
so ofc i ignoring ALL nonhero units. other wise i will just waste time for spam.

Not sure to understand. Maybe I should prevent LN to use them, but allow them to have bonus without equip them, so even if they pick brainless, they can drop them. What do you think about that ?

DragonS wrote:"Coil Suppressor slow... don't affect armored and massive zombies" - didnt seen this in description

Good idea, I will add it.

DragonS wrote:Magnetic Stabilizer affect splash to
this both modes affect ally to

Yes, like incendiary bullets from AR, it affects ally. Be happy, in UA2, you had a chance to hit people behind your target, as the bullet sometimes keep in way through your target. Here just have to be carefull when someone is surrounded by zombies.

DragonS wrote:"LN AR can use Coil Suppressor too." - then add more armors, autorifle weapons, sniper rifles, aa&etc, cus LN units can use them too

p.s. principially => fundamentally

Hmm no, I may lower the number spawned though, will need to play several games to see and decide, and nowadays I don't have much time to play a full game.

Billyum

Postby Billyum » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:52 am

It should be "Recoil Suppressor", not "Coil Suppressor".

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:05 am

Oh OK.

Return to “Announcements”