Random Weapon Jam

Tell me what you think about UAR.
Hitman

Random Weapon Jam

Postby Hitman » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:07 pm

Just because there is Znimu's words like "tell me what you think about UAR" on Feedback,so there's something what I think about jam.
THIS IS :.f: :.u: :.c: :.k: :.i: :.n: :.g: HELL I DIED 57 TIMES IN ONE MONTH JUST BECAUSE OF RANDOM JAM. The Irony is Znimu trying to knock off tkers away from his game,but he don't actually understand or care,thats this jam ruins way more games than Teamkills (I mean ones made on PURPOSE).Because to be honest,guys we are all actually in peace,and acting normal to each other,so why Znimu put this theme to "Important" only after my message? :triste1:
I suggest to REMOVE "Random Weapon Jam" because it is really annoying.Just,I think you don't care too.But let me say the truth... truth is kinda sad for Znimu,but it does not matter.Jam does ruin SDM's DPS and ofc DPM.Simply,even if there is 3 hunters,and you are not on high ground,a high chance to get broken leg,but thats fine if you have clot,the worst is you can get "Random Weapon Jam" at the SAME TIME.And now,it became serious problem,even clot won't help you.Yes,maybe you had some team mates but it doesn't help to avoid hunter's painfull hits.If you are solo,as SDM always behind,you are dead in 99% times.It happened to me 3 times in one game,thats why I am so enraged to write this post and topic.So,we just have to play flamethrower,ghost and cyborg?But its limit of 4 players ... Otherwise this jam will ruin something.I am not saying like it happens often,some ppl just don't care because lucky,but guys,it will somewhen happen to you,and when it will happen,you will feel the same I feel.Also,its pretty annoying to play as AR and stop your DPS just because of this :-/ I really don't understand why Znimu thinks thats it very important game mechanic,its actually just to make game harder,but its also great random... so we have to play nightmare or insane lots of times to avoid these jams and win?Caches is already tons of random,even if its spawns close to thalim and balaad that good,but also it may spawn in corners,thats bad,but we are not talking about caches there,because cav scout still can find these.So,why does UAR needs this random?Can't you just make something else to make this game harder?There is almost everything from legendary rank system and teamplay based game,jam is not as important,as good team and "how good you know the map",but it does also actually ruins a game,if you are just unlucky.So,in this case,you should label your game "Test your luck".Thats what do jam means in my opinion. :pascontent:
What do you guys think?

DragonS

Re: Random Weapon Jam

Postby DragonS » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:19 am

I agree!

Remove random jam and add it after each time when:
- hero get hit
- jump
- prone
- drop weapon item
- using average complexity

Or add periodic random unborrow/drop pods with T2-T3 enemies spawn on hero position

p.s. someone enjoyed this little weapon in "the field" (translate.google for you)
dead account to prevent non-game discussions with znimu

Hitman

Postby Hitman » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:27 pm

DragonS wrote:I agree!

Remove random jam and add it after each time when:
- hero get hit
- jump
- prone
- drop weapon item
- using average complexity

Or add periodic random unborrow/drop pods with T2-T3 enemies spawn on hero position

p.s. someone enjoyed this little weapon in "the field" (translate.google for you)

Nice idea about dropping weapon item and drop pods,but ofc Znimu will be disagree
(thx for google) :merci:

Kami no Varou

Postby Kami no Varou » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:03 pm

I also think we should remove the ammo system and not need to reload 'cause it's of no use but being annoying.
I also think we shouldn't contract ailments cause it only makes the game harder and is completely random.
I also think we should remove caches and be able to come with items from start, that would remove randomness and be logical to come equipped actually.
I also think Jump injury piss me off, so we should remove. And maybe add a '-suicide' command instead, it would be the same.
I also think that we should be able to jump from low ground to high ground, that would be so much more simple.
I also think we should be able to jump on the back of a hunter instead of just being chased by it, it would be more funny, and those things are annoying anyway, that would make them so much better.
I also think the exp system is useless and we should be able to play every class at anytime.
I also think that friendly fire is actually bullshit and that it would be better and solve some problems if there weren't any.
I also think we shouldn't be able to die, it removes all the fun and you have nothing to do when you die.
I also think the amount of each class shouldn't be limited, it's annoying to not be able to play my favorite class because someone else took it.

Vote Kami no Varou, and make UAR great again.
Don't drink and drive.

Hitman

Postby Hitman » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:08 pm

Kami no Varou wrote:I also think we should remove the ammo system and not need to reload 'cause it's of no use but being annoying.
I also think we shouldn't contract ailments cause it only makes the game harder and is completely random.
I also think we should remove caches and be able to come with items from start, that would remove randomness and be logical to come equipped actually.
I also think Jump injury piss me off, so we should remove. And maybe add a '-suicide' command instead, it would be the same.
I also think that we should be able to jump from low ground to high ground, that would be so much more simple.
I also think we should be able to jump on the back of a hunter instead of just being chased by it, it would be more funny, and those things are annoying anyway, that would make them so much better.
I also think the exp system is useless and we should be able to play every class at anytime.
I also think that friendly fire is actually bullshit and that it would be better and solve some problems if there weren't any.
I also think we shouldn't be able to die, it removes all the fun and you have nothing to do when you die.
I also think the amount of each class shouldn't be limited, it's annoying to not be able to play my favorite class because someone else took it.

Vote Kami no Varou, and make UAR great again.
Don't drink and drive.

We need some random,but not Jam!
But anyways I vote for you!Build the wall around Cacumen!

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:11 pm

"Eat apples", you forgot :triste1:

Hitman

Postby Hitman » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Znimu wrote:"Eat apples", you forgot :triste1:

APPLES? MORE LIKE FIREBALLS!YOU WILL EAT SOME!
DIE,INSECT!

*Such a nice Ragnaros*

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:51 pm

Time to clarify some things maybe.

Hitman : almost sure that you can't even kill a baby mosquito with your fireballs.

Jams fest addicts : I have built a whole system to reduce a lot the random part in the jams. So statistically you have a very low chance to jam after an other jam. Then the chance to jam increases progressively with time. Two successive jams can still happen, as it remains random, but should be very rare.

Return to “Feedback”