Несколько просьб по улучшению игры

Tell me what you think about UAR.
Znimu

Re: Несколько просьб по улучшению игры

Postby Znimu » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:08 am

MOS = Military Occupational Specialties. They are the classes of Undead Assault.

There was not place for the warning, the window is already full, so I write only :
Warning : Modifiers increase a lot the difficulty of a mode by custom changes.

For Sushis, I don't know, your choice.

Wolf

Postby Wolf » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:31 pm

Fugu dish? :berk1:
Once born, still burn!

kisonator

Postby kisonator » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:17 pm

Znimu wrote:MOS = Military Occupational Specialties. They are the classes of Undead Assault.

There was not place for the warning, the window is already full, so I write only :
Warning : Modifiers increase a lot the difficulty of a mode by custom changes.

For Sushis, I don't know, your choice.

Thank you so much! Looks great! ^^ I'm sure this information will help teach Russian players!
Still there is a request to add a description of the amount of experience EN WO CO for opening a class, it will be useful to all players and should not take much time. need add this information to the description of the class, in the class selection window, after the landing of the transport.Image

And again, it is very important to let players know that their game on their death did not end, that need to wait patiently for a doctor. I propose to make this inscription at the bottom of the screen, in the event that the character dies and the player is assigned observer status.

Also, I suggest adding alternative messages in the style of "useful tips" at the bottom of the screen at boot, the downloading is long and therefore the message is very informative! You need to use it to the fullest! : cote:

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:20 pm

I have added the requirements, but nobody seems to see them.

kisonator

Postby kisonator » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:14 am

Znimu wrote:I have added the requirements, but nobody seems to see them.

yes, they are really hard to see in the description of classes ... but now if people ask me - I can at least say where they need to be found, thank you!

Return to “Feedback”