Несколько просьб по улучшению игры

Tell me what you think about UAR.
kisonator

Re: Несколько просьб по улучшению игры

Postby kisonator » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:34 pm

Повышая сложность испытания вы будете вознаграждены доп. опытом
ВАЖНО:Модификаторы сильно увеличивают сложность прохождения.Если вы не уверены в выборе - просто нажмите кнопку "No modifiers", внизу!
Outbreak - увеличивает получение опыта на 10%, но появляются орды зомби класса 3 (слабые зомби)
Выбор Outbreak - запрещает выбор режима T1
T1 - Увеличивает получение опыта на 10%. Усиливает волны 1 и 2 класса зомби (сильные)
Выбор режима Т1 - запрещает выбор Outbreak
Rifle - Увеличивает получаемый опыт на 25%, но в игре могут быть выбраны только стрелки и медики.
Выбор режима "Rifle" - запрещает Sushi и классический.
Некоторые игроки будут инфицированы зомби вирусом и могут легко погибнуть. Увеличивает опыт на 15% + доп. опыт в случае, если зараженный дожил до 3 главы. (так же откроется камуфляж "April Fish Camo" )
Выбор режима - запретит выбор Rifle и Classical
Classical - Отключение новых UAR MOS
Включение Classical - запрещает режимы Rifle и Sushis

UAR MOS - That is this?
Sushi in russian lang is - japan fish dish :merci: , and "sushiman" - is "sushi chef" :hehe: maybe just write "Virus"? ;)

Wolf

Postby Wolf » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:52 pm

Ну можно же переводить не название модификаций, а только суть, что они меняют в игре.
Once born, still burn!

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:40 pm

I think that it bothers the readability of the modifiers. I could build 2 new windows for russians, but I don't get it : if people can't understand such simple words like normal or hard, how can they understand anything in the game ?

kisonator

Postby kisonator » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:46 pm

Znimu wrote:I think that it bothers the readability of the modifiers. I could build 2 new windows for russians, but I don't get it : if people can't understand such simple words like normal or hard, how can they understand anything in the game ?

In fact, I started this topic because Russian newcomers press the modifier buttons indiscriminately, not realizing that they are killing themselves, in fact, themselves and their entire team. Directly the levels of complexity, such as hard, insanity, nightmare - do not require translation, like the names of mods, in them beginners are not mistaken, they take the complexity of the recruit, but then put the T1 and Sushi modes, do not understand anything, instantly die and leave the game. It is important to make it clear the description of the mods themselves, how they change the standard game. Even I, after playing for a few weeks, hardly understand how the zombies of the 3rd class differ from the zombies of 1 and 2 classes, what exactly changes the mode of sushi and how it works, and I do not know what UAR MOS is

it is also necessary to write in big letters in a prominent place (when loading, for example) that if the character has died - this is not the end of the game, that it is necessary to call a doctor to resurrect the player, this is very important.

I look through the forum almost every evening and I am ready to help with the translation to make your cool game more understandable for the Russian community. and, like many who have met her, I really want to develop it on a voluntary basis! ;)

Wolf

Postby Wolf » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:55 am

Круто! Впишешься в эту тему?
Мне б не помешал помощник, который переводил бы текст не машинным методом.
Once born, still burn!

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:28 am

I don't like to add the translation in tooltips, it bothers the readability for people who are not english and already have to mentally translate. And the question is : why in russian and not in french or any other language ?

There is 2 possibilities :
1) add a button at top nammed "Russian" which would display the whole 2 windows (modes and modifiers) in russian.
2) translate everything because the editor allows to add other languages.

I don't really like the 1) as it would add a level of complexity to the process, while it is already complex. But it seems the best solution for now.
The 2) seems not reasonable as it would mean probably several weeks of work from myself (yeah I am the biggest voluntary basis :cote: ) and from a translator.

If you think that we will translate everything step by step, you are wrong. There is only these 2 possibilities. To translate step by step means to choose the 2) and it would mean that nothing would have text for the russians until we have filled it by the appropriate russian text.

First I'd like you to prove me the importance of the russian community on UAR. From my experience and games that I play, I really think that it is a minority (particularly russians who can't understand english).

Znimu wrote:Buy me a drink ?
My work on UAR is done on my free time.

If you like UAR and hope it to get further enhanced and developped, a good way to motivate me is to donate something.

Sorry if I am harsh. But for such a specific request, I am afraid that the voluntarily basis won't really work from myself.
Just to write all that, to try to say things without to hurt anybody, and translate the modifiers tooltips, I have spent 2 hours...

However I am happy for your interest for UAR :)

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:03 pm

Hm maybe to translate the beginning menus would bring more russians though, hard to know. But they would be disappointed to see the game in english ?

Wolf

Postby Wolf » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:16 am

Nope, most of them, which not buy the game and play for free now, it is immoral scholars. And attract them to the game will add even more problems for those who looking for a comfortable teamplay.
Once born, still burn!

kisonator

Postby kisonator » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:13 pm

Wolf wrote:Nope, most of them, which not buy the game and play for free now, it is immoral scholars. And attract them to the game will add even more problems for those who looking for a comfortable teamplay.

let me disagree, many Russian solvent players pushes the difficulty in understanding some aspects of the game. In addition, for experienced fighters there is such a thing as a closed lobby, where certain people are invited.
Of the complex aspects, I consider the following:
 - Translation and brief explanation of mods (t1, sushi, etc.),
- Understanding how to open a specific class (you need to search for information on the wiki, this problem applies to all languages)
- And IMHO minimap should be more informative in some search or maintenance tasks, as the indication of the convoy or the zone of possible location of the outpost is simply not on the map. A blue cross, clearly visible, will easily correct this moment. in general, if you improve and think through the indication on the map - it localizes the passage of the card by beginners of any nationality, and therefore they will want to play again and again, and there are already drinks for the author not far away)))
  I do not know how other players, and I'm annoyed ping all the players on the map, in the first second because of flashing circles throughout the minimap - it is difficult to determine the exact number of players in a certain zone. it may be worth trying to reduce the moving circles and increase the points themselves, indicating the players?
 Fire groups - I suggest not just making the appearance of the composition on the minimap, but marking them with separate icons, this will allow more effective use of groups

in general, minimap requires a serious refinement, IMHO

And I think it will be more than worthwhile to add at least one variant of weapons for each class, with alternative bonuses.

kisonator

Postby kisonator » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:00 pm

Znimu wrote:Sorry if I am harsh. But for such a specific request, I am afraid that the voluntarily basis won't really work from myself.
Just to write all that, to try to say things without to hurt anybody, and translate the modifiers tooltips, I have spent 2 hours...

Yes, now I understand the complexity and volumes. Considering that modding is a hobby, and not a source of basic income, it is difficult to find time for this, and for a certain language - to do localization by order - is not rational. I regret that I do not know how to work with mods (((
 In fact, thank you very much for these 2 hours, and it would be just gorgeous if you had time to replace the machine Russian text on the mods with the one I provided under each picture above, in the screenshots, in the same way as this was done by you earlier, but with the text corrected by me. there everything is exactly, you can right from the forum Сtrl + с = Сtrl + v to the program to make :super:

Return to “Feedback”