Darkness and martial sanction

Tell me what you think about UAR.
TNTPIZZA

Darkness and martial sanction

Postby TNTPIZZA » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:29 pm

Its annoying to have to choose between seeing nothing or seeing all green.. Also with NVG on we can't distinguish lickers from creepers. Perhaps brighten the night a little, or let daylight stay

For martial sanction please give a tolerance of 1 or 2 tk, mistakes happen, also there is a votekick for trolls (if he gets kicked those he killed revive)

Znimu

Re: Darkness and martial sanction

Postby Znimu » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:45 pm

Well I know, I hate this night vision too. I will launch a poll to help to decide what to do for that ;)

For martial sanctions, well yeah mistakes happen, but it is a murder in any case. And I already see many situations where even one joker would be badly used. But I will launch an other poll for that :hehe:

DragonS

Postby DragonS » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:39 am

"votekick" - didnt seen that was used ever yet... but some ppl still tried... most ppl doesnt know that its possible, and how to do it
... many ppl doesnt know how to oped leaderboards... "/" and SD... and many about FT and SI

"Also with NVG on we can't distinguish lickers from creepers" - i can - they look different + lickers travel max 3 in group

"For martial sanction please give a tolerance of 1 or 2 tk" - sound funny... but y - matrial can be less if player was killed by splash from standart attacks (especially for AR/Borg), but not from any skills, explosions, direct attacks
and ofc form first tk, not second
"be tolerance" and die with it... (consured politic)
dead account to prevent non-game discussions with znimu

TNTPIZZA

Postby TNTPIZZA » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:59 am

DragonS wrote:"votekick" - didnt seen that was used ever yet... but some ppl still tried... most ppl doesnt know that its possible, and how to do it
... many ppl doesnt know how to oped leaderboards... "/" and SD... and many about FT and SI

In UAC when someone votekick it opens a yes/no vote for everyone. There is also a big votekick button top left, its not hidden in the leaderboard.

DragonS wrote:"Also with NVG on we can't distinguish lickers from creepers" - i can - they look different + lickers travel max 3 in group

Not that much

DragonS wrote:"For martial sanction please give a tolerance of 1 or 2 tk" - sound funny... but y - matrial can be less if player was killed by splash from standart attacks (especially for AR/Borg), but not from any skills, explosions, direct attacks
and ofc form first tk, not second

Actually TK by standard attack is much more likely to be troll, while a bad rocket, explos charge or CFF can kill someone by mistake and if darreus is behind you gg.

DragonS wrote:"be tolerance" and die with it... (consured politic)

yeah
And a dumb massive retaliation against minor offences isn't the best solution either, look at Al-Assad

And are you really opposing this? In the bug thread you're defending killing ON PURPOSE pvts who hold mission items. Hypocrisy much?

DragonS

Postby DragonS » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:03 am

"In UAC" - in uac...
"Not that much" - who sayed thats all must be easy?)

"while a bad rock" - pvt with mrl, pvt nading some1 in group of zombies, pvt+ explosions spawn on map in.. a bad places... y, another pvt can trig it and owned of explosive get snake matrial.. but next time he will think before random set explosives...
cff... learn about cff in pvt team more! not just target zombie group as cs/pl - its total useless cuz 10sec delay...
if boss behind you and to damage/kill it need to kill you to? not a problem - its teamkillers choese(matrial still needed - ppl must think how to avoid it in most situations, and regret about tk if cant avoid it with martial behaviour :diable:

"look at Al-Assad" - leave politic to politics, or search different facts&opinions if you really wanna know the truth
* you just approved my opinion with your message. and yes, im watching whats going on in Near East, eu ra.. refugees and etc not just from gov press(its totally useless)

"And are you really opposing this?" - yes, i am. but first im truing to speack with them 2-5 times
i dont tk if i see that its wont help, and ofc i dont tk if medics in game dead/all pvts
*if i medic, but i see that tk wont help with mission - i dont tk
if player dont read and cant wait for revive after he died(from tk/zombie/suicid/etc) and rage quit
its doesnt metter when he dies

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:12 am

I plan to rework this HUD, and the SD too. Same info are in both, I find it useless. I will sure keep in mind that their uses is not the same : SD can be displayed the whole game while the HUD may be displayed only in specific cases, but it needs rework anyways.
I agree to change the key for the HUD, as it is even boring for AZERTY keyboards it is the key *.
I have to check which key I could use without game command conflict, maybe F1 which would be an easy and more instinctive key, I don't know yet. Almost sure Starcraft uses F1 to display something.

For the kind of damage killing, I have to check if I can get it easily, not sure if the editor allows to get the ability which has killed.

Lickers are an issue, I agree. Even if few people are able to distinguish them. I will change their visual. Don't forget the poll about night vision too ;)

Better to avoid politics here :hehe:
We are from very different countries with very different cultures.

TNTPIZZA

Postby TNTPIZZA » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:37 pm

DragonS wrote:"In UAC" - in uac...

That was the most retarded statement you could make and you did it, considering the UAC team did a very good job on that front.

DragonS wrote:"Not that much" - who sayed thats all must be easy?)

In that case it make no sense to have lickers bright green and creepers not if the goal is to make them blend in.

DragonS wrote:"while a bad rock" - pvt with mrl, pvt nading some1 in group of zombies, pvt+ explosions spawn on map in.. a bad places... y, another pvt can trig it and owned of explosive get snake matrial.. but next time he will think before random set explosives...
cff... learn about cff in pvt team more! not just target zombie group as cs/pl - its total useless cuz 10sec delay...
if boss behind you and to damage/kill it need to kill you to? not a problem - its teamkillers choese(matrial still needed - ppl must think how to avoid it in most situations, and regret about tk if cant avoid it with martial behaviour :diable:

You're ignoring the fact that most TK at least by 5k+ xp people are mistake TK, and that most TK among 50k+ xp people are mistake TK with the fault being the killed dude's (like: he walked into EC and got blown by boomer, though it was CFF or rail but it was CAS, stand being jav and get backblasted, ...). At that point it's not needed it's an unnecessary burden that punish people for taking risks which are very much needed in a difficult fast paced action game.

DragonS wrote:"look at Al-Assad" - leave politic to politics, or search different facts&opinions if you really wanna know the truth
* you just approved my opinion with your message. and yes, im watching whats going on in Near East, eu ra.. refugees and etc not just from gov press(its totally useless)

In case it wasn't clear to you it was sarcastic, responding to a retarded statement by an even more ridiculous statement in the same vein.
I don't give the slightest fuck about world politics. I only agree on 0 tolerance with TROLLS. Now I think that martial sanction is a much less efficient solution to kicking trolls (or even banning them as they do in UAC), and that it's actually completely out of place (...like shooting on demonstrators... on another scale) as loosing 1 teammate is already punishment enough but incapacitating the other is just outright stupid WHEN ITS NOT TROLLING.
And to repeat myself, WHEN ITS TROLLING, you'd just have to kick the troll. I'm 99% sure that votekicking your TKer make you revive instantly, if it doesn't, it'd be fairly easy to make it so.

DragonS wrote:"And are you really opposing this?" - yes, i am. but first im truing to speack with them 2-5 times
i dont tk if i see that its wont help, and ofc i dont tk if medics in game dead/all pvts
*if i medic, but i see that tk wont help with mission - i dont tk
if player dont read and cant wait for revive after he died(from tk/zombie/suicid/etc) and rage quit
its doesnt metter when he dies

And you complained that you have no energy to revive them. That's what i'm doing there, I thought you'd agree on principle but you either don't understand my point (that mistake can't be made and that martial sanction takes a double toll on the team) or you're one of those with the fascinating ability to doublethink.

DragonS

Postby DragonS » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:44 pm

"That was the most retarded statement you could make and you did it" - dont be a fool. in uac votekick button not in board. thats all what i sayed with message "in uac"
p.s. everybody thinks the extent of his depravity, works both ways

"In that case" - see F11 (see up), same logic

"You're ignoring the fact that most TK at least by 5k+" - i dont ignoring it, this why i added it(to many noobs using explosives, cff, another explosives in hidden area without checking and plasing explosives in random places without kite tactice, next missions

"CFF or rail but it was CAS" - check minimap next time, improve aps. other wise you can say that " i thought borg str3 riffle butt work vs hunters..)

about politic:
<<Better to avoid politics here :hehe:
We are from very different countries with very different cultures.>>

key word is "different", so be tolerate with this :taré1:

special for you TNT:
"was sarcastic" - in usа is best democracy in the world, they are the first nation in the world... just for example

"just have to kick the troll" - about kick i sayed before many times, and y its revive even if tk'er left the game before kicked. but in 99% games team doesnt using this to revive ppl and just rq. doesnt matter what you say them how to revive - they ignore-dont trust-doesnt care

"And you complained that you have no energy to revive them" - how many times you seen i did it?
i seen only 1 time cuz didnt know that its make energy to zero, not just energy deregeneration.
than, seen some another player-medics that did it - they didnt know about zero-energy to.
so i suggesting in those .. actions. to tk nonmedic players =]

"ability to doublethink" - i prefer to use multithinkink to see more opinions and sides of polyhedron.

try to use less words with more sence when you speack with me, cuz google translater helps... not much..
hope you found the hidden meaning of the most prominent place
and yes, with a sense of humor in my not so good ..
"He knew too much .." but did not understood ..

p.s. and after 10000 of battles you can see only de... noobs

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:28 pm

I was first surprised by the harshness of DragonS sometimes. But actually I think that he has not the level of english to add politeness or to soften his sentences. I have understood that it is not wicked in purpose as I first thought.
And DragonS is the most active player here on the forum, to report bugs and give his opinion. And in contrary of many russians, he tries to learn english which is very nice and indicates an open mind.

Please keep cool guys. Our community is quite restricted, so try to stay in good terms. keep your power for the zombies ;)

DragonS

Postby DragonS » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:53 pm

"he tries to learn english" - i doesnt trying... just google + some fixes... for 50% better .. accuracy.. in total its 20-80%
and y im very harmless when i think that some dont see something and cant approve he/she/it cant see and dont see another opinions..

but lets end this - cuz no reason to repeat same mistakes

Return to “Feedback”