Nightmare Thalim Defence

Share here the strategies and tactics which could help other soldiers.
robert

Re: Nightmare Thalim Defence

Postby robert » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:16 am

Nice, I have rewritten the post, I hope is clear enough and I didn't miss anything.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:30 pm

I can't find where to tweak phpbb so the pictures are displayed instead of their links. :triste1:

robert

Postby robert » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:46 pm

Is the fault of resolution, I have to resize images to fit the content width to be displayed, I will try to resize it to see if all details can still be seen.
Edit: done, images resized
Last edited by robert on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Znimu

Postby Znimu » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:08 pm

But I think that it display only the first pictures, and for the following their links.

Edit : no OK, it works :cote:

Drakenfoul

Postby Drakenfoul » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:28 pm

A little tip if you are using the Assault Engineer in the Thalim Defence, Always get the first lvl in the mech skill, the rest go flat out Engineer skill, the +5 armor and +50 enrgi on the turrets can be a lifesaver, also, remember: you can give the +5 armor to all Baricades,Drones etc etc, anny thing mechanical.

The Assault Engineer can seriusly be a boon to both the Defence of Thalim, and also with the Instructor IS, he can basecly outrun almost anny thing while inside the Predator, besides Cacu and maybe Dar, werry usefull if you'r out looking for items and run in to anny thing dangerus.

But these are just my own personal Experiance and preferance.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." -Ernest Hemingway

Return to “Strategies and Tactics”